Terms & Conditions
- Your appointments and well-being are important to us. We understand that sometimes unexpected delays can occur. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment we respectfully require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Any cancellations or rescheduling made with less than 24 hours notice will result in a cancellation fee. This fee will be equal to 50% of the reserved treatment cost.
- if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our best to reschedule your treatment for another, more convenient time.
- We reserve the right to request a booking fee to secure your appointment, this will be taken off the balance due on the day of your appointment.
- Appointments made within 24 hours may be cancelled or rescheduled at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time to avoid the cancellation fee.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency we will waive an cancellation fee or transfer your booking fee to a future appointment time.
Your health and well-being
- For your health and well-being, we require a client consultation form to be filled in prior to your first appointment with us. Regular clients are requested to update their therapist of any changes to medication or new medical issues that may affect treatments,
- We reserve the right to request medical consent prior to treatment.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment we request you contact us as soon as possible so we are able to reschedule your appointment. The well-being of yourself, our staff and other clients is of utmost importance to us.
- All promotions are only available for a specified amount of time. Once the promotion period has ended, the treatment reverts to its normal price.
- We accept cash and all major debit and credit cards. We also accept payments made via PayPal.
- Gift vouchers are available for any treatment or amount from £5.00.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and hold no cash value.
- If a gift voucher is partially used, the remaining balance will stay valid until the expiry date.
- Patch tests are required for certain treatments. This must be conducted a minimum of 24 hours prior to treatment.
- We must be made aware of any previous reactions to treatment.